WE INVITE YOU to join in the mapping of public spaces in Boka Kotorska. The mapping was initiated by the team of our organization in May 2011, as part of the SOSTENUTO project. In addition, the mapping contributes to the creation of the database for drafting the Local Programmes for the Development of Culture 2011-15 in the municipalities of Kotor, Tivat and Herceg Novi. Some 170 locations have been identified so far, which are more or less used or are neglected. Often these locations could be better valorised as public spaces.
The list of public spaces with processed forms for each recognized location on the territory of Kotor, Tivat and Herceg Novi municipalities can be found at
- name and/or exact location of public space /town, place, exact position.../
- one or more photographs of the space
- information relating to the existing use /events, manifestations.../
- ideas for improving the condition of public spaces /e.g. additional suggestions for use and ideas for equipment.../
- all you consider relevant for obtaining complete and good quality information and ideas...
- your contact details (e-mail, telephone)
These activities are implemented within the preparation of the Programmes for the Development of Culture in the Municipalities of Herceg Novi, Tivat and Kotor 2011-15, as part of the Sostenuto project. A part of funds for these activities were provided through the Programme for Implementation of Local Public Works of the Employment Agency of Montenegro through hiring the unemployed persons registered in the Employment Agency.