Roundtable ACT4CITY was held on 12 May 2016 in Podgorica. It brought together 19 representatives of civil, public and business sectors who advocate that cities should be better places to live. What are the experiences of inter-sector collaboration and how to improve it in Montenegro? is the issue that was discussed at the round table in Podgorica.
- OSD - Office for Sustainable Development, Podgorica
- Municipality of Kolasin, Kolasin
- Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism, Podgorica
- NGO URBAR, Podgorica
- YC Punkt, Niksic
- Biciklo.me, Podgorica
- MonteCEP, Kotor
- NKSS / CESK
- NGO Kiosk, Belgrade
- NGO Ministry of Space, Belgrade
- University of Arts, Belgrade
- City Creative Network, Skopje
- Expeditio, Kotor
The roundtable is part of the project "Act4City" which is funded through the Balkan program for Arts and Culture (BAC) and co-funded through the European project Artizen Initiative Program of the EU Creative Europe Programme.
ACT4CITY is funded by Balkan Arts and Culture Fund BAC. BAC is supported by the Swiss Government through the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and the European Cultural Foundation (EFC).