Study visit to Slovenia is the first activity of the project PREFAB Ø ENERGY the partners in which are Enforma Ltd., Faculty of Civil Engineering in Podgorica and Expeditio. The aim of the study visit was to learn about good practices of prefabricated construction in Slovenia.
The study visit included meetings with the following producers of prefabricated and semi-prefabricated houses:
Kager Hiša d.o.o. Ptuj
Snopje, proizvodnja in storitve d.o.o. Ljutomer
EKOART HIŠE d.o.o. Mengeš
Contemporary Building Design Ljubljana
In addition to prefabricated houses producers, the participants visited ROGLAB Ljubljana which is housed in a container.
IMPRESSIONS from the study visit – we asked the participants what they liked most
- An opportunity to see and learn something new and interesting; study visit participants and nice interaction with them!
- Dedication of our hosts.
- Representatives of partners, examples we have seen in Slovenia and contacts we have established.
- The answers we have been provided and excellent interaction with other participants.
- Very good experience, both in terms of meeting interesting participants and learning about modern and unusual technologies of prefabricated construction in Slovenia. I hope we will continue cooperating both in this field and in some other activities and project of mutual interest!
- Slovenia is always inspirational place, regardless of the topic of visit. I enjoyed this trip :)
For more photographs please visit our FB page.